Contact Us

Call Us



Visit Us

1587 Bramlett Drive
Lawrenceville , GA, 30045


Frequently Asked Questions

Can I make changes to my tax after it has been filed?

Yes, it is call Amended Tax.

An amended return is a form filed in order to make corrections to a tax return from a previous year. An amended return can be used to correct errors and claim a more advantageous tax status—such as a refund. For example, one might choose to file an amended return in instances of misreported earnings or tax credits.

What is the deadline to file my taxes?

April 15th. If it falls on the weekend than the deadline will be next business day.

Who Can I Claim as a dependent?

Your children and or relatives up to age 19 living in the same household as you. If your child is 24 and is a full-time student, he/she can be claim as a dependent.

What's an IP PIN?

The IRS IP PIN is a 6-digit number assigned to eligible taxpayers to help prevent the misuse of their Social Security number on fraudulent federal income tax returns. A new IP PIN will be generated each year.

If we assigned you an IP PIN, you must use it to confirm your identity on any return filed during the current calendar year. This includes current year returns as well as any delinquent tax returns.

An IP PIN is used only on Forms 1040, 1040PR and 1040SS.


Email Us

Have a Question Or Need to Make An Appointment? Email Us!